Please read below if you want to Sell One Touch Verio 100ct Retail.
To determine how many months until your product(s) expire:
Count the current month as “0” and the next month as “1” and so forth. For example, if the current month is October (month “0”), then if your test strips are to expire in ten months, they would expire in August (month “10”). The minimum expiration date vary from product to product. You will see the options for expiration date and condition to choose from to best match your product.
Don’t forget that you can Sell One Touch Verio 100ct Retail that are damaged too!
Cash4StripsNow.com follows a very strict grading criteria when inspecting your items. It is extremely important you triple check your items and package them securely before mailing them to us. We have to resell these items so keeping them in great condition will increase your payouts.
It is very easy to overlook the condition of your boxes, however, we cannot pay full price for even the smallest cosmetic defects.
We currently have 3 grading conditions when examining your items:
- Mint – Perfect condition & store shelf quality, no visible dings, dents, scratches anywhere regardless of size
- Dinged – 1 or more small creases, bends, very tiny tears (specs), dent or scratches on any part of box
- Damaged – Multiple tears no matter the size, multiple large creases or dents, scoring from pens, discoloration, ink marks, blood stains, coffee stains
- $3 deduction will be applied for any dinged test strips and Libre sensors
- $10 deduction will be applied for any dinged Dexcom, Medtronic and Omnipod
Follow and Like us on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/OfficialCash4StripsNow/
Read our Condition Guidelines here: https://cash4stripsnow.com/condition-guidelines
Read our Terms & Conditions here: https://cash4stripsnow.com/terms-conditions/